Fall Meeting – November 23, 2013
Join us for our Fall Meeting in Bristol, Florida on November 23rd! We will first be meeting in the morning at the Bristol Public Boat Ramp where we will proceed to Alum Bluff, the tallest natural geological exposure in the state of Florida. You can expect to find excellently preserved marine invertebrates. Marine and terrestrial vertebrates are also common. In the evening we will have a dinner meeting with speakers and presentations at Apalachee Restaurant.
Please download the pdf below for a full schedule, cost, accommodation, and location, and registration information. RSVP by November 18th.
Most Recent Newsletter
Download the entire Summer 2012 newsletter here: Summer 2012 Newsletter (pdf – 1.6 MB). Articles include:
- FPS Spring Meeting in Gainesville, Florida
- Field Trip Report: Possum Creek, Gainesville, FL – April 29, 2012
- Board Meeting Minutes from April 29, 2012
- New UF study shows early North Americans lived with extinct giant beasts
- UF receives $455,000 grant to curate, digitize vertebrate fossils